Friday, January 7, 2011

EX2 Adventure Race, Lump's Pond Duathlon, Rocky Gap, MD


I was so motivated watching my friends compete in an adventure race that I decided to enter in my first duathlon. A great experience and something that I hope to continue through the future.  Lump's Pond Duathlon was everything I hoped for. A rush of adrenaline. You find a place inside of yourself that pushes you past where you thought you could go. In this environment you don't feel like you are pushing past the threshold, it just feels exciting and fun! There were all kinds of competetors in the race. Not everyone is a olympic bred athlete. There are plenty of people who are overweight and joining something that is not only fun and encouraging, but also something they can be proud of. It's great to be a part of...

No comments:

Post a Comment